Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
beneficiary (plural beneficiaries)
- One who benefits or receives an advantage.
- You are the lucky beneficiary of this special offer.
- 2012 September 7, Dominic Fifield, “England start World Cup campaign with five-goal romp against Moldova”, The Guardian:
- The most obvious beneficiary of the visitors' superiority was Frank Lampard. By the end of the night he was perched 13th in the list of England's most prolific goalscorers, having leapfrogged Sir Geoff Hurst to score his 24th and 25th international goals. No other player has managed more than the Chelsea midfielder's 11 in World Cup qualification ties, with this a display to roll back the years.
- (law) One who benefits from the distribution, especially of an estate.
- If any beneficiary does not survive the Settlor for a period of 30 days then the Trustee shall distribute that beneficiary’s share to the surviving beneficiaries by right of representation.
Related terms 
one who benefits from the distribution, especially of an estate