Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Boche
boche (plural boches)
- Alternative form of Boche.
1921, Margaret Rebecca Piper, Wild Wings:
- I tell you he's the stuff that will take 'em over the top and make the boches feel cold in the pit of their fat tumtums when they see him coming.
1920, Various, The Best Short Stories of 1920:
- But Jacques went right on, talking, talking--about the right flank and the left flank and the boches and the Americans.
1916, Herbert Wes McBride, The Emma Gees:
- Inside the building was a dead French soldier who, as we figured it out, had accounted for the eight boches before they got him.
boche m, f (plural boches) (often capitalized)
- "boche" in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).