Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -iːdɪŋ
- The process through which propagation, growth or development occurs.
- Your dog has had good breeding.
- The act of insemination by natural or artificial means
- The act of copulation in animals
- (gay slang) Ejaculation inside the rectum during bareback anal sex, usually applied to gay pornography
- Of, relating to or used for breeding.
- Your toothbrush is a breeding ground for bacteria.
- Present participle of breed.
- Through genetic manipulation and harsh training, I am breeding a species of super-dogs to take over the world.