Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive) To cause to take place.
- The collapse of the gold standard brought about much of the economic turmoil of that era.
- (transitive) To accomplish, achieve.
- I hope to bring about a successful conclusion.
To cause to take place
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.