Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
From Persian چنگ
Alternative forms 
- (often italicized) A traditional harp of central and southwest Asia
See also 
- Nonstandard spelling of chāng.
- Nonstandard spelling of cháng.
- Nonstandard spelling of chǎng.
- Nonstandard spelling of chàng.
Usage notes 
- English transcriptions of Mandarin speech often fail to distinguish between the critical tonal differences employed in the Mandarin language, using words such as this one without the appropriate indication of tone.
chang (using Unified Alphabet)
chang f (plural changa)