Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Of, relating to, or done by collaboration.
- “collaborative” in The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, Houghton Mifflin Company, 2000.
- “collaborative” in Dictionary.com Unabridged, v1.0.1, Lexico Publishing Group, 2006.
- "collaborative" in WordNet 3.0, Princeton University, 2006.
collaborative (plural collaboratives)
- (management) An organized group of people or entities who collaborate towards a particular goal
collaborative f pl