Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈmænɪdʒmənt/
- (General American, UK) IPA(key): /ˈmænədʒmənt/
Audio (UK) (file)
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -mənt
- (uncountable, management) Administration; the process or practice of managing.
- (management) The executives of an organisation, especially senior executives.
1898, Winston Churchill, chapter 4, The Celebrity:
- Mr. Cooke at once began a tirade against the residents of Asquith for permitting a sandy and generally disgraceful condition of the roads. So roundly did he vituperate the inn management in particular, and with such a loud flow of words, that I trembled lest he should be heard on the veranda.
- (uncountable) Judicious use of means to accomplish an end.
- Excellent time management helped her succeed in all facets of her life.
Terms derived from management
administration; the process or practice of managing
the executives of an organisation
- řízení n
- Hyphenation: ma‧nage‧ment
management n (uncountable)
management m (invariable)