Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
concretum (plural concreta)
- (philosophy) Something that is concrete, rather than abstract.
2008 August 5, Uriah Kriegel, “The dispensability of (merely) intentional objects”, Philosophical Studies, volume 141, number 1, DOI:10.1007/s11098-008-9264-7:
- There are quite familiar and truly outstanding liabilities—ontological, epistemological, and phenomenological—associated with saying that merely intentional objects are abstracta, or mental concreta, or non-existent non-mental concreta.
- nominative neuter singular of
- accusative masculine singular of
- accusative neuter singular of
- vocative neuter singular of