consigne (plural consignes)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
consigne f (plural consignes)
- orders, instructions
- (airport, railway station etc) baggage/luggage locker
- Il n'y a pas de consignes à bagages dans cet aéroport. — There is no left-luggage office at this airport.
- first-person singular present subjunctive of consignar
- third-person singular present subjunctive of consignar
- first-person singular imperative of consignar
- third-person singular imperative of consignar