corrugate (third-person singular simple present corrugates, present participle corrugating, simple past and past participle corrugated)
- (of the skin) To wrinkle.
- To fold into parallel folds, grooves or ridges.
to fold into parallel folds
corrugate (comparative more corrugate, superlative most corrugate)
- (obsolete) corrugated; wrinkled; crumpled; furrowed
- second-person plural present indicative of corrugare
- second-person plural imperative of corrugare
- feminine plural of corrugato
- second-person plural present active imperative of corrūgō