Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Causing destruction; damaging.
2013 February 14, Scott Tobias, “Film: Reviews: A Good Day To Die Hard”, The Onion AV Club:
- After rescuing his estranged daughter in the last film, Live Free Or Die Hard, Willis heads to Russia to rescue his estranged son (Jai Courtney), a CIA agent on a mission to protect a whistleblower (Sebastian Koch) from a corrupt government official (Sergei Kolesnikov) with no shortage of destructive resources at his disposal.
- Causing breakdown or disassembly.
- Catabolism is a destructive metabolism which involves the break down of molecules and release of energy.
causing destruction; damaging
- feminine form of
- vocative masculine singular of