Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Relating to distribution.
- (mathematics) A property of functions that have a rule describing how the function can be performed to the individual components of another operation.
- If function f is distributive with respect to function g, then .
- If the operation is distributive with respect to the operation , then .
relating to distribution
property of functions
distributive (plural distributives)
- feminine form of distributif
- Feminine plural form of distributivo
- absolute definite natural masculine form of distributiv.