Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- To make a donation; to give away something of value to support or contribute towards a cause or for the benefit of another.
- She donates 100 dollars to Red Crescent every year.
- He donated an etching from his own collection to the new art gallery.
to give away something of value
- present adverbial passive participle of doni
- second-person plural present indicative of donare
- second-person plural imperative of donare
- feminine plural of
- first-person plural present active imperative of dōnō