Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (botany, mycology) Roughly the same height for most of its length, becoming much shallower before reaching the attachment point.
- In this group of mushrooms, the attachment of the gills to the stipe is emarginate.
- (transitive) To take away the margin of.
- Feminine plural form of emarginato
- plural form of
- second-person plural present indicative of emarginare
- second-person plural imperative of emarginare
- feminine plural of
- second-person plural present active imperative of ēmarginō