Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: envisagé
- To conceive or see something within one's mind. To imagine or envision.
- From the very dawn of existence the infant must envisage self, and body acting on self. — McCosh.
to conceive or see something within in one's mind
- envisage in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- envisage in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of