Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- To evoke an intense interest or attraction in someone
- The flickering TV fascinated the cat.
- To make someone hold motionless; to spellbind
- We were fascinated by the potter's skill.
- To be irresistibly charming or attractive to
- Her gait fascinates all men.
to evoke interest or attraction
to be charming or attractive
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Ido: facinar
- Plural form of fascinata
- first-person plural present active imperative of fascinō