Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
From Latin frustro.
- To disappoint or defeat; to vex by depriving of something expected or desired.
- It frustrates me to do all this work and then lose it all.
- To hinder or thwart.
- My clumsy fingers frustrate my typing efforts.
- To cause stress or panic
- This test frustrates me because if I fail, it'll destroy my grade.
- See also Wikisaurus:hinder
to disappoint or defeat
- For usage examples of this term, see the citations page.
- Feminine plural form of frustrato
- Plural form of frustrata
- second-person plural present indicative of frustrare
- second-person plural imperative of frustrare
- Feminine plural of frustrato
- first-person plural present active imperative of frūstrō