Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also Goth
- Rhymes: -ɒθ
goth (plural goths)
- (uncountable) A punk-derived subculture of people who predominately dress in black.
- 2005, MC Frontalot, “Goth Girls” (song), in Nerdcore Rising (album):
- Philip had been into goth for many years.
- (uncountable) (music) A style of glam rock influenced punk rock; gothic rock.
- (countable) A person who is part of the goth subculture.
- We saw a solitary goth hanging out on the steps of the train station.
punk-derived subculture of people who predominately dress in black
style of bleak rock music; gothic rock
person who is part of the goth subculture
- Relating to this music or these people.
- With her black clothes and dyed hair, Melanie looked very goth compared to her classmates.
Derived terms 
See also 
Middle English