if you will
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Please, kindly; used in giving a non-concrete instruction.
- But imagine, if you will, a world where these logistical problems were solved.
- So to speak, like; used to indicate that a description is not standard.
- These are "partial artifacts", if you will: the imaging process has merely amplified flaws that were already present in the original.
- Used in conceding a description.
- He wasn't a very honest person; a liar, if you will.