Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive) To cause to become pregnant.
- (transitive) To fertilize.
- (transitive) To saturate, or infuse.
- (transitive) To fill pores or spaces with a substance.
- It is recommended to impregnate new shoes before wearing them.
to cause to become pregnant
to saturate, to infuze
to fill pores or spaces with a substance
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- second-person plural present tense of impregnare
- second-person plural imperative of impregnare
- feminine plural of impregnato, past participle of impregnare