Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The quality of being inconvenient.
- They plead against the inconvenience, not the unlawfulness, […] of ceremonies in burial.
- Something that is not convenient, something that bothers.
- Man is liable to a great many inconveniences.
- 2013 June 1, “A better waterworks”, The Economist, volume 407, number 8838, page 5 (Technology Quarterly):
- An artificial kidney […] can cause bleeding, clotting and infection—not to mention inconvenience for patients, who typically need to be hooked up to one three times a week for hours at a time.
something inconvenient or bothering
to bother or discomfort
- (obsolete) discommodate