Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Hyphenation: in‧fa‧my
infamy (plural infamies)
- The state of being infamous.
- A reputation as being evil.
- "Infamy, infamy - they've all got it in for me!" - Kenneth Williams as Julius Caesar in Carry On Cleo
- "A date which will live in infamy" - Franklin D. Roosevelt in response to the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour
the state of being infamous
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked