Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- To surreptitiously penetrate, enter or gain access.
- The water infiltrates through the porous rock.
- To cause a fluid to pass through a substance by filtration.
- To send soldiers through gaps in the enemy line.
- (intransitive, of an intravenous needle) To move from a vein, remaining in the body.
to surreptitiously penetrate, enter or gain access
to cause a fluid to pass through a substance by filtration
to send soldiers through gaps in the enemy line
move from a vein
- second-person plural present indicative of
- second-person plural imperative of
- feminine plural of