Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- enterfere (obsolete)
- (intransitive) To get involved or involve oneself, causing disturbance.
- I always try not to interfere with other people’s personal affairs.
- (intransitive, physics) (of waves) To be correlated with each other when overlapped or superposed.
- Correlated waves interfere to produce interesting patterns, while uncorrelated waves overlap without interfering.
- Where the radio-wave signals of the two radio stations interfere the listener hears nothing but noise.
- (mostly of horses) To strike one foot against the opposite foot or ankle in using the legs.
to get involved, causing disturbance
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- third-person singular present indicative of
- second-person singular imperative of