Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Alternative forms 
- enterfere (obsolete)
- (intransitive) To get involved or involve oneself, causing disturbance.
- I always try not to interfere with other people’s personal affairs.
- (intransitive, physics) (of waves) To be correlated with each other when overlapped or superposed.
- Correlated waves interfere to produce interesting patterns, while uncorrelated waves overlap without interfering.
- Where the radio-wave signals of the two radio stations interfere the listener hears nothing but noise.
- (mostly of horses) To strike one foot against the opposite foot or ankle in using the legs.
Derived terms 
to get involved, causing disturbance
to be correlated with each other when overlapped or superposed
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
See also