Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (countable) An instance of being irregular.
- (uncountable) The state or condition of being irregular, or the extent to which something is irregular.
- (countable) An object or event that is not regular or ordinary.
- an irregularity of surface
- (countable) A violation of rules.
Related terms 
instance being irregular
state or condition of being irregular
object or event that is not regular
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.