jakie (plural jakies)
- (zoology) A South American striped frog, Pseudis paradoxa, remarkable for having a tadpole larger than the adult form.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- neuter nominative singular of
- neuter accusative singular of
- nonvirile nominative plural of
- nonvirile accusative plural of