Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Affected with jaundice.
- Jaundiced eyes seem to see all objects yellow. - Joseph Hall
- Prejudiced; envious; as, a jaundiced judgment.
- 2003, Simon S. Godfrey, The Nature of Man and God: A New Look, Trafford Publishing, page 186 
- If we have experienced a hostile world in childhood, we will continue to view almost everyone with a jaundiced eye and react to them according to our perception.
- 1973, Arthur C. Clarke, Rendezvous with Rama
- Although Professor Davidson took a very jaundiced view of the Neptune probe, it had already been approved and he saw no point in sending more good money after bad.
- 2003, Simon S. Godfrey, The Nature of Man and God: A New Look, Trafford Publishing, page 186