Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Airy; showy; finical; hence, characterized by an affected or fantastical manner.
- The courtier was a jaunty fellow, attuned to the esoteric court gossip and attentive to the least beneficial wind of favor blowing from the throne.
- Dapper or stylish.
- He wore a jaunty outfit that was all the rage.
- Ostentatiously self-confident.
- He walked down the street with a jaunty swaggering step, as if daring others less perfectly satisfied to intrude upon his good mood.
airy, showy, or affected
dapper or stylish