Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
licensed (not comparable)
- (of a person or enterprise) having been issued with a licence (by the required authority)
- Only licensed exterminators can purchase rat poison in this state.
- (of a shop or restaurant) allowed to sell alcohol
- The opening hours of licensed premises are restricted to prevent all-night drinking.
- (of an activity) authorized by licence
- Even licensed fishing has a major effect on the fish population in the river.
- (of a product) based on an existing piece of intellectual property and sold under licence.
- Although they sell well, licensed video games are seldom critically acclaimed.
- simple past tense and past participle of