Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (RP) IPA: [ˈlɒdʒɪkəɫ], X-SAMPA: ["lQdZIk@5]
- (GenAm) IPA: [ˈlɑdʒɪkəɫ], X-SAMPA: ["lAdZIk@5]
Audio (US) (file)
- (not comparable) In agreement with the principles of logic.
- (not comparable) Of or pertaining to logic.
- (computing) Non-physical or conceptual yet underpinned by something physical or actual.
- Logical memory appears contiguous to an application program, but may well be stored on several physical devices, including in RAM and on hard-disks, as determined by the operating system.
Derived terms 
Related terms 
- biological, neurological, physiological, etc. (use of the suffix -ical as opposed to just -ic)
in agreement with the principles of logic
of or pertaining to logic
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.