Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Harmful, malevolent, injurious.
- malignant temper; malignant revenge; malignant infection
- 1922, Ben Travers, chapter 1, A Cuckoo in the Nest:
- “[…] the awfully hearty sort of Christmas cards that people do send to other people that they don't know at all well. You know. The kind that have mottoes […] . And then, when you see [the senders], you probably find that they are the most melancholy old folk with malignant diseases. […]”
- (oncology) Harmfully cancerous; as a malignant tumor.
- (oncology): benign
harmful, malevolent, injurious
oncology: harmfully cancerous
- third-person plural present active indicative of malignō