Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: măslin
maslin (plural maslins)
- A mixture composed of different materials; especially:
- A mixture of metals resembling brass.
- A mixture of different sorts of grain, as wheat and rye.
- (obsolete) A vessel made of maslin.
- Mead eke in a maselyn. Chaucer.
mixture of different materials
- Composed of different sorts; as, maslin bread, which is made of rye mixed with a little wheat.
composed of different sorts
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.