Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The first person plural exclusive, mipela refers to the speaker and other persons, but does not include the person(s) being spoken to; we, us.
See also 
Tok Pisin 
- IPA: /ˈmi.pe.la/
- we, us (exclusive, "we but not you"); refers to the speaker and other persons, but does not include the person(s) being spoken to.
- 1992, collected by Mühlhaüsler et al. quoted in Language, Education, and Development: Urban and Rural Tok Pisin in Papua New Guinea (Suzanne Romaine, Oxford: 1992)
- Na mipela i no save long Tok Pisin tu. Brata bilong mipela ol i go long stesin, orait ol i kisim save long stesin. Ol i kam bek orait ol i tok pisin.
- And we didn't know Tok Pisin either. Our brothers went to the station, and then learned new things in the station. Then they returned speaking in creole.