Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Biting, causing a physical bite or sting; corrosive
- sharp or caustic in style or tone.
- Prone to biting, aggressive (of an animal etc.).
- Sharp in intent, sarcastic
corrosive — see corrosive
biting, sharp or caustic in style or tone
sharp in intent, sarcastic
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.