Borrowed from Latin nebulōsus. Cognate to Italian nebbioso, which is however no borrowing but an Italian formation.
nebuloso m (feminine nebulosa, masculine plural nebulosi, feminine plural nebulose)
- vague, hazy
- dative masculine singular of nebulōsus
- dative neuter singular of nebulōsus
- ablative masculine singular of nebulōsus
- ablative neuter singular of nebulōsus
From Latin nebulosus.
nebuloso m (feminine nebulosa plural nebulosos feminine plural nebulosas; comparable)
- cloudy; overcast (covered with clouds)
- cloudy; uncertain; unclear