Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- optimise (UK)
- (originally intransitive) To act optimistically or as an optimist.
- (transitive) To make (something) optimal.
- (transitive) To make (something) more efficient, such as a computer program.
- (intransitive) To become optimal.
to make (something) optimal
to make (something) more efficient
to become optimal
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked