Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
quadruplicate (not comparable)
- having four parts
- 1903: H.G. Wells, Mankind in the Making – The small schools might specialize upon the type locally most desirable, the larger might group its triplicate (or quadruplicate) system of sustained and serious courses about a common Library...
- four times over, multiplied by four
- 1891: Rudyard Kipling, American Notes – ... Fortune, who delights in making the miner or the lumber-man a quadruplicate millionaire and in "busting" the railroad king.
quadruplicate (plural quadruplicates)
- in quadruplicate: four times over, in four copies
- c.1886: Rudyard Kipling, "The Lovers' Litany" – Four times Cupid's debtor I-- / Bankrupt in quadruplicate.
- second-person plural present indicative of quadruplicare
- second-person plural imperative of quadruplicare
- feminine plural of
- first-person plural present active imperative of quadruplicō