Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (RP) IPA: /kwɪkˈsɒtɪk/, X-SAMPA: /kwIk"sQtIk/
- (US) IPA: /kwɪkˈsɑtɪk/, /kwɪɡˈzɑtɪk/, X-SAMPA: /kwIg"zAtIk/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɒtɪk
- Possessing or acting with the desire to do noble and romantic deeds, without thought of realism and practicality.
- Like Don Quixote; romantic to extravagance; absurdly chivalric; apt to be deluded.
Usage notes 
Derived terms 
possessing or acting with the desire to do noble and romantic deeds, without thought of realism and practicality
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.