Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A grandchild of a grandparent's sibling. A grandnephew or grandniece of a grandparent.
- A child of a parent's first cousin.
- A person who shares common great-grandparents, but grandparents and parents are different.
- Starting with two second cousins (two persons with a common great-grandparent), the relationship between one of those persons and the offspring of the other is second cousin once removed. The relationship between one of those persons and the grandchild of the other is second cousin twice removed.
- first cousin once removed
- first cousin
- once removed
- twice removed
grandnephew or grandniece of a grandparent