Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
semantic (not comparable)
- Of or relating to semantics or the meanings of words.
- (software design, of code) Reflecting intended structure and meaning.
- (slang, of a detail or distinction) Petty or trivial; (of a person or statement) quibbling, niggling.
of or relating to semantics or the meanings of words
- Semantic Web on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Semantic Web
- “semantic” in The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, Houghton Mifflin Company, 2000.
- “semantic” in Dictionary.com Unabridged, v1.0.1, Lexico Publishing Group, 2006.
- "semantic" in WordNet 2.0, Princeton University, 2003.
- "Semantic code: What? Why? How?" in boagworld.
- semantic at OneLook Dictionary Search