Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|< 16||17||18 >|
| Cardinal : seventeen
Ordinal : seventeenth
- (ordinal) The ordinal form of the number seventeen.
English ordinal numbers may function as either an adjective or as a noun, and almost never appear in the plural.
- 17th, 17th; (in names of monarchs and popes) XVII
seventeenth (plural seventeenths)
- (fractional) One of seventeen equal parts of a whole.
- A seventeeth of 340 is 20.
- (music) An interval of two octaves and a third.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.