Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A hanging down of the head; a drooping posture; a limp appearance
- He sat with an unenthusiastic slouch.
- any depression or hanging down, as of a hat brim.
- The plant hung in a permanent slouch.
- (dated) An awkward, heavy, clownish fellow.
- (intransitive) To hang or droop; to adopt a limp posture
- Do not slouch when playing a flute.
- (intransitive) To walk in a clumsy, lazy manner.
- I slouched to the fridge to see if there was anything to eat.