Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- simple past tense and past participle of
- Planted or covered with trees.
1995, Stephanie Irving; David Brewster, Northwest Best Places, page 96:
- even in its urban heart, Eugene is more treed than paved.
2003, Jack Brink, Archaeology in Alberta, page 25:
- This lends support for the view, propounded to me by landowners in east central Alberta, that the region is now more treed than when it was homesteaded.
2003, Alfred Thomas Grove; Oliver Rackham, The Nature of Mediterranean Europe: An Ecological History, page 187:
- Crete is now more wooded (and vastly more treed) than at any time for at least seven hundred years.