Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (games) die, dice (polyhedron used in game of chance)
- Έριξε δύο ζάρια που του έφεραν εξάρια. ― Érixe dýo zária pou tou éferan exária. ― He rolled two dices that got him sixes.
- (games, in the plural, by extension) dicing, dice game (game in which the outcome is at least partly determined by dice)
- Έχασε το σπίτι του στα ζάρια. ― Échase to spíti tou sta zária. ― He lost his house playing dices.
declension of ζάρι
- (game of chance): μπαρμπούτι n (barmpoúti)
- ζαριά f (zariá, “roll of the dice”)