גְּבוּל • (g'vúl) m (plural indefinite גְּבוּלוֹת, singular construct גְּבוּל־, plural construct גְּבוּלוֹת־)
- A border, a boundary, a limit, a line: a line dividing two fields, or two cities, or two countries, or the like.
- The area within a set of borders.
- An edge, an end, a limit.
גבול חייו ― g'vúl-khayáv ― his end [literally the end of his life]
- Used figuratively.
- (גְּבוּל־, g'vúl-) Singular construct form of גְּבוּל.
- In addition to the plural forms in ־וֹת (-ót) given above, the regular plural forms are attested as well: גְּבוּלִים (g'vulím), גְּבוּלֵי־ (g'vuléi-). These are much less common, however.