Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
विग्रह (vigraha) m
- distribution (especially of fluids)
- (grammar) independence (of a word, as opposed to composition)
- separation, resolution, analysis, resolution of a compound word into its constituent parts, the separation or analysis of any word capable of separation
- discord, quarrel, contest, strife, war with
- separate i.e. individual form or shape, form, figure, the body
Monier Monier-Williams, "Sanskrit-English Dictionary", URL accessed on 2008-02-10.