Jump to navigation Jump to search
From English Guinea or French Guinée.
- (SK Standard/Seoul) IPA(key): [kini]
- Phonetic hangul: [기니]
|Revised Romanization (translit.)?||Gini|
기니 • (Gini)
From 길다 (gilda, “to be long”).
- (SK Standard/Seoul) IPA(key): [ˈki(ː)ni]
- Phonetic hangul: [기(ː)니]
- Though still prescribed in Standard Korean, most speakers in both Koreas no longer distinguish vowel length.
|Revised Romanization (translit.)?||gini|
기니 • (gini) (sequential of 길다)
- Sequential form of 길다 (gilda, “to be long”), thus often "as a consequence of being long" or "so long that."
- Korean terms borrowed from English
- Korean terms derived from English
- Korean terms borrowed from French
- Korean terms derived from French
- Korean terms with IPA pronunciation
- Korean lemmas
- Korean proper nouns
- ko:Countries in Africa
- Korean terms with long vowels in the first syllable
- Korean non-lemma forms
- Korean adjective forms
- Korean sequential adjective forms