Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The name of the person being hugged is placed within the brackets.
- (white supremacist ideology, neologism, text messaging) Indicates somebody or something of Jewish background, or by extension anything thought to be insidiously controlled by Jewish people.
- (((Daniel Burros))) enlisted in the National Guard while still in high school and wore his uniform to class on drill days.
- 2017, Brian Fung, Even 4chan is opposing the Republican plan for net neutrality (in The Washington Post, July 12)
- "Hopefully /pol/ can be unanimous on this, and not disagree with it just to be ironic or edgy. "Just this once," wrote another user, who added that as much as he or she hated "agreeing with liberal[s]... they're right on this one. (((internet service providers))) will get way too much power if we let them."
- (neologism, text messaging) Repurposes the preceding sense to indicate anybody in solidarity with Jews.