Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
» Translingual language » Symbols
Translingual written signs.
- Category:Translingual diacritical marks: Translingual glyphs that are added to characters to modify the their sounds or meanings.
- Category:Translingual letters: Translingual symbols that represent single sounds. Variations of letters, such as letters with diacritics, should also be categorized here.
- Category:Translingual ligatures: Translingual letters that have been combined into a single graphical unit.
- Category:Translingual numeral symbols: Translingual symbols that represent numerals.
- Category:Translingual punctuation marks: Translingual symbols that indicate structure and organization of writing.
- Category:Translingual syllables: Translingual symbols that represent groups of sounds. Variations of syllables, such as syllables with diacritics, should also be categorized here.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Astronomical symbols (0 c, 29 e)
- ► Translingual diacritical marks (0 c, 13 e)
- ► Translingual numeral symbols (2 c, 274 e)
- ► Translingual punctuation marks (0 c, 118 e)
Pages in category "Translingual symbols"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 3,570 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)