Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Translingual written signs.
- Category:Translingual diacritical marks: Translingual glyphs that are added to characters to modify the their sounds or meanings.
- Category:Translingual letters: Translingual symbols that represent single sounds. Variations of letters, such as letters with diacritics, should also be categorized here.
- Category:Translingual ligatures: Translingual letters that have been combined into a single graphical unit.
- Category:Translingual logograms: Translingual symbols that represent objects, ideas or concepts directly.
- Category:Translingual matched pairs: Translingual pairs of separate characters that are used together. Example: ( ).
- Category:Translingual numeral symbols: Translingual symbols that represent numerals.
- Category:Translingual punctuation marks: Translingual symbols that indicate structure and organization of writing.
- Category:Translingual syllables: Translingual symbols that represent groups of sounds. Variations of syllables, such as syllables with diacritics, should also be categorized here.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Astronomical symbols (0 c, 44 e)
- ► Translingual diacritical marks (0 c, 30 e)
- ► Translingual numeral symbols (2 c, 363 e)
- ► Translingual punctuation marks (1 c, 165 e)
Pages in category "Translingual symbols"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 34,936 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)