Category:Translingual punctuation marks
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Translingual symbols that indicate structure and organization of writing.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Translingual punctuation marks in Morse code (0 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Translingual punctuation marks"
The following 166 pages are in this category, out of 166 total.
- Unsupported titles/Colon
- Unsupported titles/Colon left paren
- Unsupported titles/Colon right paren
- Unsupported titles/Curly brackets
- Unsupported titles/Enclosing colons
- Unsupported titles/Enclosing less than greater than
- Unsupported titles/Enclosing low lines
- Unsupported titles/Enclosing number signs
- Unsupported titles/Full stop
- Unsupported titles/HTML start tag end tag
- Unsupported titles/Less than three
- Unsupported titles/Low line
- Unsupported titles/Ogham space
- Unsupported titles/Right curly bracket
- Unsupported titles/Space
- Unsupported titles/Square bracketed ellipsis
- Unsupported titles/Square brackets